- The kinds of information we collect;
- The ways in which we use the information that we collect;
- The choices you have with regard to the information we collect; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Information Collection and Use
Force Four collects two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you choose to provide to us and non personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address.
- The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about Force Four, its films or its products, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries.
- Also, if you submit a resume or application for employment with Force Four via e-mail, you will be required to include personally-identifiable information so that Force Four can adequately review your application and contact you. Force Four may collect and store the information you choose to provide us in order to send you information about Force Four from time to time.
- The Force Four web site offers software downloads which may require the user to enter personally-identifiable information. This information will be used to process your request.
- Force Four also may offer links to third party sites, which may offer products or services for sale. Please note that Force Four does not usually process orders or ship merchandise and that Force Four does not dictate or supervise the information collection and use policies of any third party vendors. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other web sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that they visit for more information on how your information may be collected and used.
Non Personally-Identifiable Information
- An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our web site and to gather broad demographic information.
We may share personally-identifiable and/or non personally-identifiable information with select third parties, including our agents, affiliates, partners and sponsors. Also, we may disclose personally-identifiable information when required to do so under law or in cooperation with a legal request in connection with any law enforcement investigation or other public safety matter.
Force Four provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site may be impaired.
- If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided us, please send an email to [email protected].
Notification of Changes